Back End Developer
Back End DeveloperDevelopment
Are you our next notch-top Back End Developer?
We are looking for a team player who wants to become part of a growing project and a dynamic & talented environment. We care about goals, not how long you work.
We are looking for a talented and pro-active Backend Software Engineer to design, build and deploy innovative solutions to provide the best protection from web cyber threats in the market. Our work environment is very dynamic and offers a unique opportunity for professional growth. Our team is a unique blend of young and experienced colleagues that thrive in team working.
At Ermes – Intelligent Web Protection we are looking for talents. As our next Back End Developer you everyday job will consist in:
• discussing product requirements with product management
• estimating development of product components, functions and features
• developing high quality code
• enjoying a positive work environment that foster meritocracy
• working effectively with an incredible team
• continuously improving your hard and soft skills
Key requirements include:
• BS in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent
• Experience working with web frameworks for Python (e.g. Tornado, Flask) or Node.js (e.g. Express, Koa)
• Experience with MongoDB or other distributed NoSQL databases
• Good knowledge of Docker
• Familiarity with cloud-native development principles and microservices architectures
• Experience with any of the major cloud services providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
• Strong knowledge of computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms and programming languages
• Strong knowledge of software engineering processes, agile methodologies, tools, methods, test development
• Possess attitude to security and privacy and knowledge of secure code design guidelines
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• A disciplined approach to development, documentation and code structure
Nice to haves:
• MS or PhD in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent
• Good understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
• Experience with Angular
• Experience with Kubernetes
• Experience with serverless application development
We can’t wait to have you on board, but first, meet our values:
- EXPERTISE– We believe in the power of engaged talents.
- COURAGE – If you do not risk, you will never achieve anything great.
- AMBITION – We don’t want to create something big, but bigger.
- INNOVATION – What’s done is done. Let’s create something new!
- TRUST – Self-confidence is the starting point, but trusting your team is the first step to success.
- TRANSPARENCY – We try to be the example of what we would like to find around us.
- EXCELLENCE – We strive for excellence through continuous improvement and learning.
- FOCUS ON GOALS – Everyday challenges are more appealing if you think by goals.
WHAT WE OFFER:
💰 A competitive salary (Combining Fixed and variable part fitting employee’s expectations)
🤩 A talented work environment
⚕️ Medical Insurance
🏡 2 weekdays of smart working
🎫 Meal vouchers
💡 Training Courses
🌈 Diversity friendly workspace
🎈 Friday night appetizer
👯 Once per month a day reunion in a fun location