IT System Admin
IT System AdminIT
Are you our next notch-top IT System Administrator?
We are looking for a team player who wants to become part of a growing project and a dynamic & talented environment. We care about goals, not how long you work.
We are looking for a talented and pro-active IT System Administrator who will support a multi-user IT environment and ensure continuous and optimal performance of IT services and support systems by updating the corporate infrastructure. You will work closely with programmers, analysts, and other system administrators with the best technology. You will participate in technical research and development to improve performance and security for the internal and customer cloud environment.
IT System admin is also responsible for the effective provisioning, installation / configuration, operation and maintenance of the systems hardware and software and related infrastructure.
• Manage monitoring tools and ensure that the entire technical environment is accurately monitored.
• Monitor access to information and infrastructure health.
• Ensure timely resolution of technical problems reported through Service Desk systems and automated monitoring.
• Identify and resolve system performance issues
• Manage operating system updates and maintain both the infrastructure environment (server and network) and corporate devices (e.g., laptops).
• Maintain technical and analytical documentation, configuration standards, infrastructure architecture.
• Support in the distribution of ERMES both internally and to customers.
• Support and maintenance of both customer-facing production systems and development systems.
• Preserve resources, information security and control structures.
• Ensure correct use of company tools.
• Report and manage risks in line with ISO 27001 controls.
• Ensure that people complete the training course (ISO 27001 Data Protection) as required by Ermes.
• BS in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent
• At least 2 years of experience in an equivalent role
• Experience in building scripts, tooling, and automation for computing environments (es: bash, powershell, python etc…)
• Experience in specifying, designing, and/or implementing system health, performance monitoring tools (es Zabbix. CloudWatch, Azure Monitor)
• Knowledge of Microsoft 365, AWS, Azure cloud platform, Active Directory, MDM Intune, Microsoft ATP
• Knowledge of operating systems like Windows, Linux, Mac OS
• Problem-solving attitude with a good attention to details
• Ability to perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision and understand all layers of a web services technology stack
• Knowledge of TCP/IP and networking protocols such as HTTP and DNS is advantageous
• Solid technical troubleshooting and analytical skills
• Open mindset and good communication skills
• Fluent in spoken and written English
Nice to haves:
• AWS Certified Solutions Architect
• Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
• Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate
• Manage flows with Power Automate
• Jira and Confluence
We can’t wait to have you on board, but first, meet our values:
- EXPERTISE– We believe in the power of engaged talents.
- COURAGE – If you do not risk, you will never achieve anything great.
- AMBITION – We don’t want to create something big, but bigger.
- INNOVATION – What’s done is done. Let’s create something new!
- TRUST – Self-confidence is the starting point, but trusting your team is the first step to success.
- TRANSPARENCY – We try to be the example of what we would like to find around us.
- EXCELLENCE – We strive for excellence through continuous improvement and learning.
- FOCUS ON GOALS – Everyday challenges are more appealing if you think by goals.
WHAT WE OFFER:
💰 A competitive salary (Combining Fixed and variable part fitting employee’s expectations)
🤩 A talented work environment
⚕️ Medical Insurance
🏡 2 weekdays of smart working
🎫 Meal vouchers
💡 Training Courses
🌈 Diversity friendly workspace
🎈 Friday night appetizer
👯 Once per month a day reunion in a fun location